Sunday, September 9, 2012

STATE OF GRACE.

 
"State of Grace"
UK Vogue 2009
Photography by Mario Testino
Model: Natalia Vodianova
Fashion editor: Lucinda Chambers
Hair: Sam McKnight
Make-up: Val Garland
 
W E D D I N G

SO, I am in the process of making the wedding dress for my cousin-to-be, Cheryl.
 
I have definitely NEVER made a wedding dress before, so as you can imagine, I have been super excited/nervous throughout all the initial stages of designing and making samples for THE dress.

It feels like a very long time ago that I sat down to just sketch a few different designs for her that I had in mind.. so to finally be in the process of making the real thing, sure is a great feeling!

We just had a very successful fitting tonight, with the outershell of the dress complete and fitting her beautifully, which is VERY very motivating!

With the actual wedding only two and a half months away, it really is sinking in how amazing this opportunity is that Cheryl has given me (thank-you Cheryl!!) and how rewarding it will be to see the final product on the day...

Stay tuned!!
 
With love, eMCee.XxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment